Traveling Luck for Gornja Tušimlja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornja Tusimlja?What's around Gornja Tusimlja?
Wikipedia near Gornja Tusimlja
Where to stay near Gornja Tušimlja
The timezone in Gornja Tusimlja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2369°, Longitude. 20.4947°
Satellite map around Gornja Tušimlja
Loading map of Gornja Tušimlja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornja Tušimlja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornja Tušimlja (0km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (1.8km)
- Redkaj (2.2km)
- Rajkoviće (2.4km)
- Donja Bekova (3.2km)
- Donja Tušimlja (3.4km)
- Aluloviće (4.6km)
- Deževa (4.6km)
- Mitrova Reka (4.6km)
- Dolac (4.9km)
- Vidići (4.9km)
- Gornja Bekova (5km)
- Belo Polje (5km)
- Bukovce (5.2km)
- Vranovina (5.5km)
- Požežina (5.6km)
- Paresije (5.8km)
- Kaludra (6.1km)
- Kosuriće (6.1km)
- Miščiće (6.2km)
- Kozarevo (6.4km)
- Todorica (7.1km)
- Glušci (7.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gornja Tušimlja
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (3.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pološko Polje (7.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Mačak (6.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (4.9km)
Airports close to Gornja Tušimlja
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (101.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (166.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (200.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (203.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (206.8km)