Traveling Luck for Iron Gate, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Iron Gate?What's around Iron Gate?
Wikipedia near Iron Gate
Where to stay near Iron Gate
Also known as Dealu Klisura, Derdap, Djerdap, Eisenernes Tor, Eisernes Tor, Gvozdena Vrata, Iron Gates, Klisura, Klisura Derdap, Klisura Ðerdap, Portile de Fer, Portile de Fier, Porţile de Fer, Porţile de Fier, Protile de Fier, Proţile de Fier, Puertas de Hierro, Vaskapu, Ðerdap
The timezone in Iron Gate is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 16:31. It's light
Latitude. 44.6833°, Longitude. 22.5167°
Satellite map around Iron Gate
Loading map of Iron Gate and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Iron Gate, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Novi Sip (1.6km)
- Gura Văii (4.3km)
- (( Vîrciorova )) (5.3km)
- Davidovac (6.3km)
- Jidoştiţa (7.5km)
- Ada Kaleh (7.5km)
- Kladušnica (8.6km)
- Manastirica (8.8km)
- Suşiţa (8.8km)
- Tekija (9.4km)
- Brezniţa Ocol (9.7km)
- Iloviţa (10.3km)
- Magheru (11.2km)
- Tufări (11.3km)
- (( Jupalnic )) (11.6km)
- Bahna (12.1km)
- (( Dâlma )) (12.2km)
- Orşova (12.4km)
- Lahovari (12.6km)
- (( Coramnic )) (12.9km)
- Podvrška (13.1km)
- Baloteşti (13.2km)
- Kladovo (13.3km)
- Schitu-Topolniţei (13.6km)
- Schinteieşti (14km)
- Ieşelniţa (14.4km)
- Izvoru Bârzii (14.9km)
- Bunoaica (15.4km)
- Rečica (15.5km)
- Kostol (15.6km)
- Halânga (16km)
- Moiseşti (16.3km)
- Dudaşu (16.9km)
Accommodation around Iron Gate
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Planinica (13.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Mînăstirea Vodiţa (14.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Petrovo Selo (10.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Insula Ada-Kaleh (7.5km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Hidroelektrana Ðerdap (3.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Kladovo (12.4km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Drobeta-Turnu Severin (14.5km)
Airports close to Iron Gate
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (98.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (136km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (180.9km)
Sibiu(SBZ), Sibiu, Romania (202.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (204.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Iron Gate
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (126.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.