Traveling Luck for Izvor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Izvor?What's around Izvor?
Wikipedia near Izvor
Where to stay near Izvor
The timezone in Izvor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4225°, Longitude. 22.1958°
Satellite map around Izvor
Loading map of Izvor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Izvor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Izvor (0km)
- Pojate (3.3km)
- Burdimo (3.9km)
- Tijovac (4.3km)
- Željevo (4.6km)
- Crnoljevica (4.9km)
- Beloinje (5.1km)
- Okruglica (5.8km)
- Ribare (6.1km)
- Bučum (6.2km)
- Drainac (6.2km)
- Šljivovik (6.9km)
- Svrljig (7.2km)
- Okolište (7.3km)
- Ðurinac (7.7km)
- Guševac (8.4km)
- Miljkovac (8.9km)
- Gulijan (9.3km)
- Prekonoga (9.6km)
- Krenta (9.9km)
- Merdželat (10.2km)
- Mučibaba (10.2km)
- Niševac (10.4km)
- Lozan (10.4km)
- Ponor (10.6km)
- Lukovo (10.6km)
- Manojlica (10.8km)
- Raskrsje (10.8km)
- Palilula (11.9km)
- Vlahovo (12.3km)
Accommodation around Izvor
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Petka (10.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stanica Svrljiški Miljkovac (10.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Svinjski Kamen (11.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Leskov Vrh (11.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Svrljig (5.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Svrljig Grad (10.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Svrljig (7.3km)
- a building for the shelter and feeding of farm animals, especially horses.
- Savinjske Pojate (11.7km)
Airports close to Izvor
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (150.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (200.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Izvor
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (239km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.