Traveling Luck for Izvor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Izvor?What's around Izvor?
Wikipedia near Izvor
Where to stay near Izvor
The timezone in Izvor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 17:51. It's light
Latitude. 43.8567°, Longitude. 21.5911°
Satellite map around Izvor
Loading map of Izvor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Izvor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Izvor
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (4.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Javorac (5.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (6.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (9.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Šaludovačko Polje (6.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (8.3km)
Airports close to Izvor
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (173km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (223.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Izvor
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (169.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.