Traveling Luck for Jastrebar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jastrebar?What's around Jastrebar?
Wikipedia near Jastrebar
Where to stay near Jastrebar
The timezone in Jastrebar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 16:01. It's light
Latitude. 43.7222°, Longitude. 20.4406°
Satellite map around Jastrebar
Loading map of Jastrebar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jastrebar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vesovici (2.3km)
- Majstoroviči (2.7km)
- Lišani (3km)
- Brezovica (4.3km)
- Pajovići (4.6km)
- Milekići (4.7km)
- Roćevići (4.8km)
- Kaplari (5.6km)
- Stanča (5.7km)
- Duboki (6.3km)
- Smudinoge (6.3km)
- Ćirova Mehana (6.3km)
- Livade (6.5km)
- Ćurćije (6.6km)
- Vukićenići (6.6km)
- Roćevici (6.9km)
- Rakićevići (7km)
- Lopatnica (7.2km)
- Gogići (7.2km)
- Sajkovac (7.3km)
- Nikolići (7.6km)
- Satare (7.9km)
- Žutica (7.9km)
- Grujovići (7.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Jastrebar
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vidakova Prevoja (7.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Simovska Kosa (3.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Orlujak (7.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Popov Livadak (6.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čukara (1.9km)
Airports close to Jastrebar
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (143.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (199.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (258km)