Traveling Luck for Železnička Stanica Javorac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zeleznicka Stanica Javorac?What's around Zeleznicka Stanica Javorac?
Wikipedia near Zeleznicka Stanica Javorac
Where to stay near Železnička Stanica Javorac
The timezone in Zeleznicka Stanica Javorac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8167°, Longitude. 21.6000°
Satellite map around Železnička Stanica Javorac
Loading map of Železnička Stanica Javorac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Železnička Stanica Javorac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Železnička Stanica Javorac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ranđelova Kosa (8.3km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (5.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (4.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Petlovac (5.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (5.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suva Padina (7.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (2.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (8.2km)
Airports close to Železnička Stanica Javorac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (177.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (224.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Železnička Stanica Javorac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (174.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.