Traveling Luck for Jelova Glava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jelova Glava?What's around Jelova Glava?
Wikipedia near Jelova Glava
Where to stay near Jelova Glava
The timezone in Jelova Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:29. It's light
Latitude. 42.8067°, Longitude. 21.9972°
Satellite map around Jelova Glava
Loading map of Jelova Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jelova Glava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jastrebac (6.4km)
- Kukavica (7.5km)
- Jabukovo (7.8km)
- Urvič (8km)
- Kukavica (8.4km)
- Bistrica (8.6km)
- Breza (8.7km)
- Čukljenik (9km)
- Nesvrta (9.2km)
- Gornje Jabukovo (9.2km)
- Milenkovčani (9.8km)
- Selište (9.9km)
- Džep (10.1km)
- Garinje (10.2km)
- Donje Jabukovo (10.3km)
- Tulovo (10.3km)
- Ivkovci (10.6km)
- Donja Mahala (10.8km)
- Manajle (10.8km)
- Velika Kopašnica (11.1km)
- Balinovce (11.2km)
- Nakrivanj (11.3km)
- Vučje (11.3km)
- Kopitarce (11.3km)
- Kun (11.4km)
- Oraovica (11.7km)
- Suševlje (11.8km)
- Stojkovci (11.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Jelova Glava
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Grdelička Klisura (9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kukavica (6.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac Kladenac (11.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Semenska Buka (10km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Gradski Rid (11km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Jazavački Rid (3.9km)
Airports close to Jelova Glava
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (98.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (117.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (137.3km)