Traveling Luck for Jezero, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jezero?What's around Jezero?
Wikipedia near Jezero
Where to stay near Jezero
The timezone in Jezero is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5700°, Longitude. 21.9008°
Satellite map around Jezero
Loading map of Jezero and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jezero, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Trap (0.5km)
- Del (0.7km)
- Gladni Del (1.5km)
- Gložje (1.6km)
- Rasovi (2km)
- Šanci (2.2km)
- Babatija (2.9km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (2.9km)
- Kitka (3km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (3.2km)
- Raškovac (3.3km)
- Ravan (3.4km)
- OštraČuka (3.5km)
- Aleksin Kamen (3.5km)
- Glavčina (3.8km)
- Kapetanski Čukar (3.8km)
- Jovanova Kapa (3.9km)
- Tobolica (4km)
- Letnički Del (4.1km)
- Čapljinac (4.4km)
- Prekonoška Čuka (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Jezero
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Krst (4.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (2.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Razdolski Potok (1.9km)
Airports close to Jezero
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (184.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (211.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (220.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jezero
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.