Traveling Luck for Ježevica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jezevica?What's around Jezevica?
Wikipedia near Jezevica
Where to stay near Ježevica
The timezone in Jezevica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:56 and Sunset at 19:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.8156°, Longitude. 20.4092°
Satellite map around Ježevica
Loading map of Ježevica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ježevica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donja Ježevica (3km)
- Banjica (3.5km)
- Slatinska Banja (4.3km)
- Ðurovići (4.9km)
- Trnava (5.7km)
- Baluga Trnavska (5.8km)
- Erići (5.9km)
- Kukići (6km)
- Grujovići (6.3km)
- Stranjanci (7km)
- Atenica (7.4km)
- Ćirova Mehana (7.7km)
- Kulinovci (7.8km)
- Nikolići (7.8km)
- Pantovići (8km)
- Kneževići (8.1km)
- Popovići (8.1km)
- Cendići (8.1km)
- Milekići (8.3km)
- Rakićevići (8.5km)
- Mačani (8.7km)
- Brezovica (8.7km)
- Rasovac (8.9km)
- Žimonjići (9.3km)
- Selište (9.3km)
- Kaplari (9.5km)
- Ječmenice (9.5km)
- Surudžici (9.7km)
- Loznica (9.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
Accommodation around Ježevica
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jelica (5.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Jovan (4.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rajački Vis (4.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Čukara (8.8km)
Airports close to Ježevica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (130.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (196.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (270.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ježevica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (192.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.