Traveling Luck for Ježevica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jezevica?What's around Jezevica?
Wikipedia near Jezevica
Where to stay near Ježevica
The timezone in Jezevica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 17:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9664°, Longitude. 20.0292°
Satellite map around Ježevica
Loading map of Ježevica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ježevica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ježevica (0km)
- Matovići (1.8km)
- Bogdanovići (2.3km)
- Dražinovići (2.6km)
- Mađer (3.5km)
- Duškovci (3.5km)
- Maslaći (3.6km)
- Mušići (4km)
- Arnautovići (4.1km)
- Vučicevići (4.5km)
- Gornja Dobrinja (4.8km)
- Todorovići (4.9km)
- Srednja Dobrinja (5km)
- Dragutinovići (5.2km)
- Milakovići (5.2km)
- Vukosavljevići (5.5km)
- Vitosi (5.6km)
- Lečići (5.9km)
- Štulovići (5.9km)
- Pejići (6.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ježevica
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (3.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kalenić (6.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (4.3km)
Airports close to Ježevica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (113.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (161.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (206.4km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (224.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (225.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ježevica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (193.9km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (241.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.