Traveling Luck for Manastir Jošanica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Manastir Josanica?What's around Manastir Josanica?
Wikipedia near Manastir Josanica
Where to stay near Manastir Jošanica
The timezone in Manastir Josanica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:53 and Sunset at 19:22. It's light
Latitude. 43.9667°, Longitude. 21.1333°
Satellite map around Manastir Jošanica
Loading map of Manastir Jošanica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Manastir Jošanica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lozovik (1.3km)
- Gornji Mišević (2.3km)
- Donji Mišević (2.7km)
- Belica (3km)
- Crnče (3.5km)
- Kalenovac (4km)
- Međureč (4.6km)
- Gornja Vrba (4.6km)
- Siokovac (4.9km)
- Donja Vrba (5.4km)
- Bunar (6.2km)
- Gornje Štiplje (6.2km)
- Deonica (6.4km)
- Kovačevac (6.7km)
- Staro Selo (6.9km)
- Donje Štiplje (7km)
- Vranovac (7.5km)
- Slatina (7.5km)
- Šantarovac (7.8km)
- Dragocvet (8.3km)
- Voljevče (8.7km)
- Velika Sugubina (8.9km)
- Šuljkovac (9km)
- Gornji Račnik (9.1km)
- Vinorača (9.2km)
- Cikot (9.7km)
- Lukar (10.2km)
- Drenak (10.4km)
- Bukovče (10.6km)
Accommodation around Manastir Jošanica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Duge (9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Jošanica (0km)
- a planting of grapevines.
- Anatema (8.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Crnačko Brdo (5.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dugačka Kosa (6.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Beli Izvor (4.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Tetrebovo Polje (7.9km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Belica (7.2km)
Airports close to Manastir Jošanica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (134.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (182.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Manastir Jošanica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (154km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.