Traveling Luck for Kalafat, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kalafat?What's around Kalafat?
Wikipedia near Kalafat
Where to stay near Kalafat
The timezone in Kalafat is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 18:28. It's light
Latitude. 43.3969°, Longitude. 21.9844° , Elevation. 837m
Satellite map around Kalafat
Loading map of Kalafat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kalafat, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Grbavče (4.2km)
- Knez-Selo (4.3km)
- Gornji Matejevac (4.4km)
- Kamenica (4.9km)
- Donji Matejevac (5.5km)
- Brenica (5.8km)
- Jasenovik (6.3km)
- Vrelo (6.4km)
- Kopajkošara (6.5km)
- Lalinac (7.1km)
- Slivje (7.3km)
- Leskovik (8.2km)
- Cerje (8.2km)
- Hum (8.5km)
- Oreovac (8.9km)
- Gornja Vrežina (9km)
- Pasjača (9.2km)
- Malča (9.4km)
- Donja Vrežina (9.5km)
- Rujnik (9.7km)
- Popšica (10km)
- Gornji Komren (10.3km)
- Merdželat (10.7km)
- Kravlje (10.7km)
- Prekonoga (11.2km)
- Plužina (11.3km)
- Brzi Brod (11.5km)
- Pirkovac (11.6km)
- Donji Komren (11.7km)
- Sićevo (12km)
- Prosek (12km)
- Niš (12.2km)
- Gojmanovac (12.3km)
- Manastir (12.5km)
- Miljkovac (12.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Kalafat
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Bogorodica (12.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nis (11.6km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ćele Kula (11.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Niško Polje (9.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Grad Niš (12.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vinik (8.9km)
Airports close to Kalafat
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (141.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (164.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (192.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (216.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kalafat
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (236.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.