Traveling Luck for Kamenica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kamenica?What's around Kamenica?
Wikipedia near Kamenica
Where to stay near Kamenica
The timezone in Kamenica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:56 and Sunset at 19:03. It's light
Latitude. 43.3758°, Longitude. 21.9419°
Satellite map around Kamenica
Loading map of Kamenica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kamenica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kamenica (0km)
- Brenica (1.6km)
- Donji Matejevac (1.9km)
- Gornji Matejevac (2.8km)
- Hum (4km)
- Gornji Komren (5.4km)
- Leskovik (5.6km)
- Knez-Selo (5.8km)
- Rujnik (6km)
- Donja Vrežina (6.2km)
- Donji Komren (6.8km)
- Cerje (7.6km)
- Niš (7.6km)
- Gornja Vrežina (8km)
- Jasenovik (8.7km)
- Brzi Brod (8.9km)
- Grbavče (9.1km)
- Čamurlija (9.1km)
- Vrelo (9.9km)
- Kopajkošara (9.9km)
- Malča (10km)
- Medoševac (10.2km)
- Donja Paljina (10.2km)
- Suvi Do (10.3km)
- Miljkovac (10.7km)
- Gornja Paljina (10.9km)
- Kravlje (11.1km)
- Slivje (11.3km)
- Lalinac (11.7km)
- Nikola Tesla (11.8km)
- Pasjača (11.8km)
- Oreovac (12.2km)
- Berčinac (12.2km)
- Popšica (12.3km)
- Popovac (12.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Matejevac (4.1km)
- Železnička Stanica Malča (8km)
- Železnička Stanica Crveni Krst (8.1km)
- Železnička Stanica Palilulska Rampa (8.7km)
- Železnička Stanica Ćele Kula (8.8km)
- Železnička Stanica Gramada (10.1km)
- Stanica Niš (10.3km)
- Železnička Stanica Hadžićevo (10.8km)
- Stanica Niška Banja (11.5km)
- Železnička Stanica Toponica (12km)
Accommodation around Kamenica
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ćele Kula (7.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nis (6.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Niško Polje (5.6km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Niška Banja (12.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Grad Niš (8.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vinik (4.2km)
Airports close to Kamenica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (136.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (166.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (188.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (221.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kamenica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (237.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.