Traveling Luck for Kamenica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kamenica?What's around Kamenica?
Wikipedia near Kamenica
Where to stay near Kamenica
The timezone in Kamenica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9353°, Longitude. 20.1758°
Satellite map around Kamenica
Loading map of Kamenica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kamenica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kamenica (0km)
- Navosela (0.9km)
- Rošci (1.8km)
- Odžići (2.5km)
- Ljubičići (2.8km)
- Donji Karanci (3.3km)
- Glavaj (3.6km)
- Međuvršje (4.2km)
- Gornji Karanci (4.6km)
- Caganje (4.8km)
- Ovčar Banja (4.9km)
- Tučkovo (5.7km)
- Maćići (6.4km)
- Čarapići (6.5km)
- Planinci (6.6km)
- Papratište (7km)
- Stranjani (7.1km)
- Pranjani (7.3km)
Accommodation around Kamenica
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (4.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (3.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (3.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (3.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ovčar Banja (4.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (3.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (6.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (5.6km)
Airports close to Kamenica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (115.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (174.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (196.6km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (234.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (237.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kamenica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (189.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.