Traveling Luck for Knez-Selo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Knez-Selo?What's around Knez-Selo?
Wikipedia near Knez-Selo
Where to stay near Knez-Selo
The timezone in Knez-Selo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:28. It's light
Latitude. 43.3661°, Longitude. 22.0008°
Satellite map around Knez-Selo
Loading map of Knez-Selo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Knez-Selo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Knez-Selo (0km)
- Jasenovik (2.9km)
- Gornji Matejevac (3.1km)
- Vrelo (4.5km)
- Donji Matejevac (4.8km)
- Gornja Vrežina (4.9km)
- Malča (5.1km)
- Kamenica (5.8km)
- Pasjača (6.1km)
- Oreovac (6.5km)
- Grbavče (6.6km)
- Donja Vrežina (6.8km)
- Brenica (7.3km)
- Prosek (7.8km)
- Brzi Brod (8km)
- Manastir (8.4km)
- Sićevo (8.6km)
- Hum (9.7km)
- Nikola Tesla (9.8km)
- Kovanluk (9.8km)
- Suvi Do (9.9km)
- Banja (10.2km)
- Prekonoga (10.4km)
- Gornji Komren (10.4km)
- Lalinac (10.4km)
- Kopajkošara (10.7km)
- Niš (10.8km)
- Leskovik (11km)
- Koritnik (11.1km)
- Jelašnica (11.1km)
- Slivje (11.2km)
- Merdželat (11.5km)
- Prva Kutina (11.6km)
- Donji Komren (11.7km)
- Rujnik (11.7km)
- Cerje (11.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Malča (3km)
- Železnička Stanica Matejevac (3.9km)
- Železnička Stanica Gramada (4.8km)
- Železnička Stanica Hadžićevo (6.4km)
- Železnička Stanica Sićevo (7.7km)
- Stanica Niška Banja (8.6km)
- Železnička Stanica Ćele Kula (9.3km)
- Železnička Stanica Palilulska Rampa (11.6km)
- Stanica Ostrovica (11.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Bogorodica (8.4km)
Accommodation around Knez-Selo
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nis (10.5km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ćele Kula (9.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Niško Polje (7.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Višegrad (8.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Grad Niš (11.6km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Niška Banja (9.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vinik (8.3km)
Airports close to Knez-Selo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (139.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (161.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (188.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (217.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Knez-Selo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (240.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.