Traveling Luck for Kosuriće, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kosurice?What's around Kosurice?
Wikipedia near Kosurice
Where to stay near Kosuriće
The timezone in Kosurice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.1944°, Longitude. 20.4694°
Satellite map around Kosuriće
Loading map of Kosuriće and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kosuriće, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kosuriće (0km)
- Deževa (1.6km)
- Aluloviće (1.8km)
- Miščiće (2.2km)
- Dolac (3.2km)
- Mitrova Reka (3.4km)
- (( Gornja Trnava )) (3.4km)
- Rajkoviće (3.6km)
- Vidovo (3.7km)
- (( Donja Trnava )) (4.6km)
- Pustovlah (5.4km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (6.1km)
- Sitniče (6.1km)
- Crni Vrh (6.4km)
- Ivanča (6.5km)
- Postenje (6.8km)
- Vranovina (7km)
- Dojeviće (7.2km)
- Šaronje (7.2km)
- Purće (7.4km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (7.4km)
- Jasenovik (7.4km)
- Donja Tušimlja (7.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
Accommodation around Kosuriće
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Velike Grede (2.3km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- (Brickworks) (6.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrova Crkva (7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pološko Polje (7.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ðurđevi Stubovi (4.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (3km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Rajčinovićka Banja (6.3km)
Airports close to Kosuriće
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (98.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (161.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (197.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (198.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (212.1km)