Traveling Luck for Kotrljane, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kotrljane?What's around Kotrljane?
Wikipedia near Kotrljane
Where to stay near Kotrljane
The timezone in Kotrljane is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 18:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9667°, Longitude. 21.0167°
Satellite map around Kotrljane
Loading map of Kotrljane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kotrljane, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bukorovac (2.7km)
- Velika Sugubina (3.2km)
- Mamutovac (3.4km)
- Gornja Sabanta (3.4km)
- Bukorovac (5.2km)
- Donja Sabanta (5.2km)
- Staro Selo (5.3km)
- Trmbas (5.8km)
- Džepare (5.9km)
- Drenak (6.2km)
- Orašje (6.6km)
- Ždraljica (7.1km)
- Ratković (7.3km)
- Mečkovac (8km)
- Gornje Komarice (8.4km)
- Donji Mišević (8.4km)
- Gornji Mišević (8.9km)
- Slatina (8.9km)
- Maršić (9.2km)
- Dubrava (9.9km)
- Korman (10km)
- Gornja Vrba (10.4km)
- Belica (10.7km)
- Erdeč (10.9km)
- Lozovik (11.4km)
Accommodation around Kotrljane
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Duge (8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dugačka Kosa (6.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vrletnica (2.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Republic of Serbia (4.6km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- SR MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (4.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Grad Kragujevac (10.4km)
Airports close to Kotrljane
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (128.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (182.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kotrljane
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (155.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.