Traveling Luck for Kovači, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kovaci?What's around Kovaci?
Wikipedia near Kovaci
Where to stay near Kovači
The timezone in Kovaci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.6958°, Longitude. 20.6722°
Satellite map around Kovači
Loading map of Kovači and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kovači, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Trešnjar (1.5km)
- Žiča (1.7km)
- Ribnica (2.6km)
- Gotovac (3.3km)
- Kovanluk (3.4km)
- Kraljevo (4.2km)
- Trebićska Mala (5km)
- Metikoši (5.1km)
- Čibukovac (5.5km)
- Magnohrom (5.8km)
- Mataruška Banja (5.9km)
- Pančevo (6.5km)
- Boljkovac (6.8km)
- Gradi (7km)
- Dragosinjci (7.1km)
- Ratina (7.5km)
- Marinkovići (7.5km)
- Jarčujak (7.5km)
- Sirča (7.8km)
- Gornji Adrani (8km)
- Mataruge (8.3km)
- Bačevište (8.3km)
- Cerovak (8.5km)
Accommodation around Kovači
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Žiča (0.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Zapadno Pomoravlje (7.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Klik (5.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Malo Brdo (4.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Kraljevo (5.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kraljevo (6.6km)
Airports close to Kovači
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (149.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (151.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (245.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kovači
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.