Traveling Luck for Kraku Dobriž, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kraku Dobriz?What's around Kraku Dobriz?
Wikipedia near Kraku Dobriz
Where to stay near Kraku Dobriž
Also known as Dobriz, Dobriž
The timezone in Kraku Dobriz is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.0500°, Longitude. 21.8000°
Satellite map around Kraku Dobriž
Loading map of Kraku Dobriž and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kraku Dobriž, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kraku Dobriž (0km)
- Velika Bota (1.6km)
- Mala Tresta (3.8km)
- Mala Bota (3.8km)
- Velika Tresta (5.4km)
- Jelova Kosa (6.4km)
- Dređarie (6.5km)
- Globski Krš (6.6km)
- Javoriti Vrh (7.2km)
- Pogara (7.6km)
- Mala Ršica (8.1km)
- Rečkina Glava (8.8km)
- Markuljevski Krš (9km)
- Veliki Krš (9km)
- Crveni Kamen (9km)
- Ostrić (9.6km)
- Tilva Meil (9.7km)
- Tajski Vrh (10.6km)
- Lisac (10.7km)
- Veliki Polom (10.7km)
- Brezov Vrh (11km)
- Stobori (11.5km)
- Tilva Kolumja (11.6km)
- Beljanica (11.7km)
- Antrvelj (11.8km)
- Stenjkin Kamen (11.8km)
- Ilijin Vrh (11.8km)
- Dobromirov Krš (12km)
- Mastakan (12.3km)
- Brumin Vrh (12.4km)
- Mali Polom (12.5km)
- Darica (12.7km)
Accommodation around Kraku Dobriž
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Lazareva Klisura (12.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Turski Kamen (10.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tilva Kučisu (11.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kučajske Planine (10.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Polom (8.5km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Brezovica (12.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Pogeri (11.8km)
Airports close to Kraku Dobriž
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (170.9km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (182.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (198.7km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (231.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kraku Dobriž
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (149.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.