Traveling Luck for Kravlje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kravlje?What's around Kravlje?
Wikipedia near Kravlje
Where to stay near Kravlje
The timezone in Kravlje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:11. It's light
Latitude. 43.4572°, Longitude. 21.9092°
Satellite map around Kravlje
Loading map of Kravlje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kravlje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kravlje (0km)
- Gojmanovac (3.5km)
- Cerje (3.7km)
- Popšica (4.2km)
- Paligrace (5km)
- Vrelo (5.1km)
- Vele Polje (5.8km)
- Miljkovac (5.9km)
- Pirkovac (6km)
- Leskovik (6.8km)
- Kopajkošara (6.8km)
- Labukovo (6.9km)
- Rsovac (8.5km)
- Slivje (8.6km)
- Gornja Paljina (8.9km)
- Rujnik (8.9km)
- Gornja Trnava (9.1km)
- Donja Paljina (9.2km)
- Beli Breg (9.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Kravlje
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (8.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Jovan (8.9km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (8.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crkvište (9.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (8.7km)
Airports close to Kravlje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (143.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (198.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (217.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kravlje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (226.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.