Traveling Luck for Krivelj, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krivelj?What's around Krivelj?
Wikipedia near Krivelj
Where to stay near Krivelj
Also known as Kriveij
The timezone in Krivelj is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 17:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1294°, Longitude. 22.0961°
Satellite map around Krivelj
Loading map of Krivelj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krivelj, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kvarnana (4.3km)
- Cerova Reka (5.2km)
- Marecova Reka (9.2km)
- Lučka (10.1km)
- Surdup Potok (14km)
- Rogožin (16km)
- Vadenički Reka (16km)
- Franjkolasa (16.4km)
- Galonia (16.5km)
- Beljevina (16.6km)
- Grabova Reka (16.6km)
- Ravna Reka (16.9km)
- Slatinska Reka (16.9km)
- Kriveljska Reka (16.9km)
- Tisnica (17km)
- Lazarev Potok (17.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Krivelj
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Gornjane (16.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kupinovo (13.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Borski Rudnik (6km)
- a small primitive house.
- Francuske Barake (11km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veliki Krš (7.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Antonijev Kladenac (16.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Bor (8.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Borsko Jezero (9.1km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Brestovačka Banja (9.2km)
Airports close to Krivelj
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (167.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (169.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (188.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (225.5km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (228.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krivelj
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (150.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.