Traveling Luck for Krst, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krst?What's around Krst?
Wikipedia near Krst
Where to stay near Krst
The timezone in Krst is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 17:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.5625°, Longitude. 21.9478°
Satellite map around Krst
Loading map of Krst and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krst, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Jovanova Kapa (1.6km)
- Golemi Del (1.6km)
- Kitka (1.7km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (1.7km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (1.8km)
- Široka Arnica (2km)
- Retke Buke (2.8km)
- Golemi Vrh (3km)
- Širina (3.1km)
- Gladni Del (3.2km)
- Dubanjin Vrh (3.5km)
- Redak (3.7km)
- Kula (3.7km)
- Glavčina (4.1km)
- Kojin Vrh (4.1km)
- Čaške (4.3km)
- Kulina (4.3km)
- Čapljinac (4.3km)
- Krivonos (4.5km)
- Del (4.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
Accommodation around Krst
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Tomin Kamen (4.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Golema Strana (2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrovdan (2.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Krst (0km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (4.4km)
Airports close to Krst
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (180.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (207.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krst
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (214.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.