Traveling Luck for Latvica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Latvica?What's around Latvica?
Wikipedia near Latvica
Where to stay near Latvica
The timezone in Latvica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7011°, Longitude. 20.0942°
Satellite map around Latvica
Loading map of Latvica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Latvica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Novakovići (1.6km)
- Mala (1.6km)
- Dolina (1.7km)
- Kućište (2.2km)
- Krcevine (2.4km)
- Divljaka (3.9km)
- Kaljevići (4.1km)
- Vojinovići (4.1km)
- Vigošte (4.2km)
- Divljaka (4.4km)
- Dragojevac (4.6km)
- Vranići (5km)
- Pantovići (5.2km)
- Bokare (5.2km)
- Jovanovići (5.5km)
- Plješivac (5.5km)
- Donji Ðukići (5.6km)
- Stakići (5.7km)
- Pogled (6.1km)
- Kut (6.1km)
- Radobuda (6.4km)
- Pantići (6.4km)
- Ičelići (6.8km)
- Arilje (6.8km)
- Mirkovići (6.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Latvica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (6.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (3.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Abašina Voda (4.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (5.4km)
Airports close to Latvica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (146.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (167.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (193.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (220.9km)