Traveling Luck for Lazac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lazac?What's around Lazac?
Wikipedia near Lazac
Where to stay near Lazac
The timezone in Lazac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7411°, Longitude. 20.4792°
Satellite map around Lazac
Loading map of Lazac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lazac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vesovici (2.4km)
- Smudinoge (2.4km)
- Lišani (2.7km)
- Sajkovac (3.4km)
- Ćirova Mehana (4.1km)
- Roćevići (4.4km)
- Nikolići (4.5km)
- Roćevici (4.8km)
- Duboki (5km)
- Randžići (5.2km)
- Majstoroviči (5.5km)
- Laz (5.8km)
- Brezovica (6.3km)
- Milekići (6.5km)
- Lopatnica (6.7km)
- Porede (6.7km)
- Capljak (6.8km)
- Samaila (7.2km)
- Stanča (7.3km)
- Slatinska Banja (7.8km)
- Selište (8.1km)
- Goričani (8.4km)
- Kaplari (8.5km)
- Petrovac (8.6km)
- Pajovići (8.8km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Lazac
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Simovska Kosa (3.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Riđica (8.9km)
Airports close to Lazac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (141km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (203.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (258.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lazac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.