Traveling Luck for Leskovik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Leskovik?What's around Leskovik?
Wikipedia near Leskovik
Where to stay near Leskovik
The timezone in Leskovik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 15:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.5842°, Longitude. 21.8436°
Satellite map around Leskovik
Loading map of Leskovik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Leskovik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bazarje (1.4km)
- Grmada (1.4km)
- Letnica (1.5km)
- Cerak (1.5km)
- Gavrančić (1.9km)
- Dubrava (2.5km)
- Babatija (2.6km)
- Svinjci (2.7km)
- Prisad (2.8km)
- Paunovo Blato (2.9km)
- Ravna Poljana (3km)
- Padalište (3.1km)
- Gabar (3.6km)
- Vlasina (3.7km)
- Belodelska Ulja (3.7km)
- Sečar (3.7km)
- Požarak (3.7km)
- Trljaci (3.8km)
- Stalovac (3.8km)
- Govedarište (3.8km)
- Trnovača (4.3km)
- Jermenčić (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Leskovik
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (3.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (1.3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (1.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Crna Bara (4.2km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (1.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (0km)
Airports close to Leskovik
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (190km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (215.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Leskovik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.