Traveling Luck for Lipovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lipovac?What's around Lipovac?
Wikipedia near Lipovac
Where to stay near Lipovac
The timezone in Lipovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5508°, Longitude. 21.8133°
Satellite map around Lipovac
Loading map of Lipovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lipovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Selište (0.8km)
- Drum (0.9km)
- Nerezine (1.3km)
- Vinogradi (1.6km)
- Požarak (2.2km)
- Zmijarnik (2.5km)
- Butkovača (2.6km)
- Dubrava (2.7km)
- Suvi Krst (3.1km)
- Dubrava (3.3km)
- Loznac (3.4km)
- Rudenica (3.5km)
- Lunjevac (3.5km)
- Božino Lojze (3.5km)
- Kućište (3.5km)
- Čair (3.7km)
- Padalište (3.7km)
- Guvnište (3.7km)
- Gabar (3.8km)
- Oskoruša (3.8km)
- Trnovača (3.8km)
- Kelča (4.1km)
- Bazarje (4.1km)
- Česma (4.1km)
- Štava (4.1km)
- Cerak (4.1km)
- Podina (4.4km)
Accommodation around Lipovac
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (2.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kuso Bilo (4.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (1.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (4.2km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (3.6km)
Airports close to Lipovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (148.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (189.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (219.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lipovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.