Traveling Luck for Lipovo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lipovo?What's around Lipovo?
Wikipedia near Lipovo
Where to stay near Lipovo
The timezone in Lipovo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:41 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5058°, Longitude. 21.8811°
Satellite map around Lipovo
Loading map of Lipovo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lipovo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Podlipovo (0.9km)
- Lokva (1.4km)
- Lipovo (1.5km)
- Kruške (1.6km)
- Rsova Šuma (2.3km)
- Kovilovo (2.3km)
- Krstina Bara (2.9km)
- Davljenik (3.4km)
- Rudenica (3.4km)
- Bosilovac (3.4km)
- Košutica (3.9km)
- Krugljaja (4km)
- Gladno Polje (4.1km)
- Podina (4.3km)
- Bačevina (4.4km)
- Suvi Krst (4.6km)
- Štava (4.8km)
- Slatina (4.9km)
- Trstenica (5.1km)
- Smailovica (5.2km)
- Rudenica (5.3km)
- Kelča (5.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Lipovo
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (5.6km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (3.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Glog (4.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (1.9km)
Airports close to Lipovo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (147km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (181.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (204.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (216.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (225.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lipovo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (219.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.