Traveling Luck for Lisina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lisina?What's around Lisina?
Wikipedia near Lisina
Where to stay near Lisina
The timezone in Lisina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.2814°, Longitude. 20.7528°
Satellite map around Lisina
Loading map of Lisina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lisina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lisina (0km)
- Čajetina (1.4km)
- Šipačina (3.4km)
- Tioce (3.9km)
- Panovići (4.3km)
- Beljak (4.4km)
- Beljak (5.2km)
- Čomage (5.3km)
- Gornja Rudnica (5.4km)
- Ćirkoviće (5.6km)
- Lakšinovići (5.7km)
- Rojići (5.8km)
- Gornje Džepe (6.2km)
- Novo Selo (6.6km)
- Guvnište (7.4km)
- Donje Isevo (7.4km)
- Bistrica (8km)
- Mure (8km)
- Kaznoviće (8.5km)
- Gornje Isevo (8.5km)
- Karadak (8.6km)
- Rudnica (8.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Lisina
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kopaonik (8.7km)
- a fence or wall enclosure for sheep and other small herd animals.
- Rvatske Bačije (7.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Krmište (6.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Jaram (7.7km)
Airports close to Lisina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (97km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (189.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (193.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (204.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (227.6km)