Traveling Luck for Ljubča Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ljubca Reka?What's around Ljubca Reka?
Wikipedia near Ljubca Reka
Where to stay near Ljubča Reka
The timezone in Ljubca Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6500°, Longitude. 20.1500°
Satellite map around Ljubča Reka
Loading map of Ljubča Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ljubča Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Radaljevo (0km)
- Brđani (1.1km)
- Ðokovići (1.1km)
- Žirovanj (2.7km)
- Nikolići (2.9km)
- Rijeka (3.9km)
- Jovanovići (4.5km)
- Divljaka (4.6km)
- Divljaka (4.6km)
- Podmalić (4.8km)
- Varjače (4.8km)
- Ajdačići (4.9km)
- Lisa (5.1km)
- Korita (5.2km)
- Mirkovići (5.2km)
- Lauši (6.2km)
- Vratonjići (6.2km)
- Bukovica (6.3km)
- Miloševići (6.5km)
- Kolonija (6.6km)
- Marići (6.6km)
- Bujoši (6.6km)
- Prtenjaci (6.7km)
- Stakići (6.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ljubča Reka
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Garevinska Kosa (6.4km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (5.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (5.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vulov Točak (6.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (6.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dubovac (5.2km)
Airports close to Ljubča Reka
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (152.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (173.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (190.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (213.5km)