Traveling Luck for Loćika, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Locika?What's around Locika?
Wikipedia near Locika
Where to stay near Loćika
The timezone in Locika is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8586°, Longitude. 21.1875°
Satellite map around Loćika
Loading map of Loćika and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Loćika, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Loćika (0km)
- Beočić (2.2km)
- Medojevac (2.3km)
- Topola (3.3km)
- Vukmanovac (4km)
- Dragoševac (4.8km)
- Lukar (5.5km)
- Ursule (5.8km)
- Kavadar (5.9km)
- Rabenovac (6km)
- Tečić (6.6km)
- Kolare (7.2km)
- Šantarovac (7.2km)
- Šuljkovac (7.6km)
- Sekurič (8.2km)
- Lomnica (8.5km)
- Rekovac (8.6km)
- Bunar (8.9km)
- Cikot (10.3km)
- Belušić (10.4km)
- Velika Kruševica (10.4km)
- Donja Vrba (10.5km)
Accommodation around Loćika
- a planting of grapevines.
- Anatema (6.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Gradska Kosa (7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (5.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Duga Kosa (4.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (5.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Rekovac (7.4km)
Airports close to Loćika
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (149.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Loćika
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (167.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.