Traveling Luck for Lokva, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lokva?What's around Lokva?
Wikipedia near Lokva
Where to stay near Lokva
The timezone in Lokva is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:23. It's light
Latitude. 43.5775°, Longitude. 22.3267°
Satellite map around Lokva
Loading map of Lokva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lokva, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Livađe (0.7km)
- Milkov Krst (1.1km)
- Del (1.6km)
- Konoplište (1.6km)
- Vrli Del (1.8km)
- Dragin Del (1.9km)
- Krušje (2.5km)
- Vujin Del (2.7km)
- Bučje (2.9km)
- Radivojev Kamen (3km)
- Barski Del (3.2km)
- Jagodin Del (3.5km)
- Bučje (3.5km)
- Nerezine (3.8km)
- Del (3.8km)
- Garvanica (3.8km)
- Dubrava (4.1km)
- Selište (4.1km)
- Zuber (4.2km)
- Koritske Livade (4.4km)
- Vrli Del (4.5km)
- Popova Ornica (4.7km)
Accommodation around Lokva
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Jame (0.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Petar (4.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Radin Dol (2km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Ravnište (1.2km)
Airports close to Lokva
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (155.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (175.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (181.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lokva
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (224.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.