Traveling Luck for Lozna, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lozna?What's around Lozna?
Wikipedia near Lozna
Where to stay near Lozna
The timezone in Lozna is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 17:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6583°, Longitude. 20.9322°
Satellite map around Lozna
Loading map of Lozna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lozna, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Duboki Potok (1km)
- Vrnjačka Reka (2.3km)
- Novoselska Reka (4km)
- Velika Reka (4.2km)
- Popinska Reka (4.5km)
- Jarma (4.7km)
- Mala (5.6km)
- Dubička Reka (6.5km)
- Stubalska Reka (6.7km)
- Osaonička Reka (6.9km)
- LoboderskaReka (7.2km)
- Gočka Reka (7.4km)
- Mala Reka (7.4km)
- Graćačka Reka (7.5km)
- Kamenica (8.2km)
- Veliki Čainski Potok (8.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Lozna
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (6.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Obešenjak (7.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Ljubostinja (6.6km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Lipova (4.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ključ (1.8km)
Airports close to Lozna
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (142.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (161.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (232.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lozna
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.