Traveling Luck for Opština Lučani, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Opstina Lucani?What's around Opstina Lucani?
Wikipedia near Opstina Lucani
Where to stay near Opština Lučani
The timezone in Opstina Lucani is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 18:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.8325°, Longitude. 20.1794°
Satellite map around Opština Lučani
Loading map of Opština Lučani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Opština Lučani, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Puhovo (1.5km)
- Kukići (1.7km)
- Lisice (2.9km)
- Krstac (3.2km)
- Rađenovići (3.6km)
- Lis (3.7km)
- Markovica (3.9km)
- Tijanje (4.1km)
- Bogićevići (4.1km)
- Turica (5km)
- Jovaševići (5.1km)
- Lučani (5.4km)
- Prilipac (5.4km)
- Pajovići (5.4km)
- Derad (5.4km)
- Tomići (5.5km)
- Sadljike (5.5km)
- Glavica (5.7km)
- Popovići (6.1km)
- Lopaš (6.2km)
- Rogosevici (6.5km)
- Dostanići (6.6km)
- Pilatovići (6.6km)
- Planinci (6.9km)
- Dljin (7.1km)
- Stranjani (7.2km)
- Donja Kravarica (7.5km)
- Dučalovići (7.8km)
- Ilići (7.8km)
- Markićevic (7.9km)
- Rajići (8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Opština Lučani
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Krstac (6.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ljuta Strana (3.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Svete Trojice (8.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Negrišori (0.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Dragačevo (6.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Lučani (0km)
Airports close to Opština Lučani
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (128.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (174.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (184.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (233.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (246.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Opština Lučani
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.