Traveling Luck for Luka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Luka?What's around Luka?
Wikipedia near Luka
Where to stay near Luka
Also known as Luca, Luke
The timezone in Luka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 15:59. It's light
Latitude. 44.1717°, Longitude. 22.1808°
Satellite map around Luka
Loading map of Luka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Luka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Luka (0km)
- Topla (3.7km)
- Bučje (5.3km)
- Tanda (8.6km)
- Krivelj (9.7km)
- Glogovica (10.4km)
- Sikole (11km)
- Popovica (11.3km)
- Dubočane (11.9km)
- Donja Bela Reka (13.5km)
- Oštrelj (13.5km)
- Mali Krivelj (13.6km)
- Bor (14.6km)
- Salaš (15km)
- Crnajka (15.8km)
- Mala Jasikova (16.3km)
- Slatina (17.2km)
- Plavna (17.7km)
- Trnjane (17.7km)
- Šarkamen (18.8km)
- Metriš (19km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Luka
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kupinovo (18.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Borski Rudnik (13.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Deli Jovan (10.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Borsko Jezero (18.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Bor (16.5km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Brestovačka Banja (18.4km)
Airports close to Luka
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (160.8km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (161.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (193.2km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (225.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (225.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Luka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (150km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.