Traveling Luck for Luke, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Luke?What's around Luke?
Wikipedia near Luke
Where to stay near Luke
The timezone in Luke is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:41. It's light
Latitude. 43.6144°, Longitude. 20.2892°
Satellite map around Luke
Loading map of Luke and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Luke, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kušići (1.9km)
- Jerotijevići (2.9km)
- Obrenovići (3km)
- Milenkovići (3.1km)
- Ocokoljići (3.5km)
- Zabrde (3.6km)
- Krdžići (3.9km)
- Jolovići (4.7km)
- Milicevići (5km)
- Jankovići (5.5km)
- Milići (6km)
- Crnjevo (6.1km)
- Nikšići (6.4km)
- Sveštica (6.5km)
- Drenova (6.8km)
- Boskovići (6.8km)
- Donje Rzinje (6.9km)
- Dukanci (7km)
- Ivanjica (7.1km)
- Soldatovići (7.4km)
- Gornje Rzinje (7.6km)
- Sađavac (7.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Luke
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mucina Voda (5.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (7.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ivanjica (7km)
Airports close to Luke
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (156.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (187.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (192.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (238.4km)