Traveling Luck for Lukovo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lukovo?What's around Lukovo?
Wikipedia near Lukovo
Where to stay near Lukovo
The timezone in Lukovo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 18:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.4386°, Longitude. 22.3053°
Satellite map around Lukovo
Loading map of Lukovo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lukovo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lukovo (0km)
- Vlahovo (2.8km)
- Okolište (3.8km)
- Manojlica (4.9km)
- Mučibaba (5.1km)
- Bučum (5.3km)
- Šesti Gabar (6.4km)
- Gornja Kamenica (6.7km)
- Guševac (6.7km)
- Donja Kamenica (7km)
- Krenta (7km)
- Tijovac (7.3km)
- Burdimo (7.6km)
- Periš (8.7km)
- Štrbac (8.8km)
- Lozan (9.7km)
- Jalovik Izvor (10km)
- Ponor (10.3km)
- Pričevac (10.5km)
- Okruglica (10.5km)
- Izvor (10.6km)
- Gulijan (11.2km)
- Papratna (11.2km)
- Gabrovnica (11.4km)
Accommodation around Lukovo
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Tresibaba (10.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Rogoški Potok (9.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Glavčina (8.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Bršljanov Dol (10.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Glama (10.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Veliki Grnčar (8.3km)
Airports close to Lukovo
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (144km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (188.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lukovo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (240.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.