Traveling Luck for Mađer, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mader?What's around Mader?
Wikipedia near Mader
Where to stay near Mađer
The timezone in Mader is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:14. It's light
Latitude. 43.9442°, Longitude. 20.0500°
Satellite map around Mađer
Loading map of Mađer and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mađer, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mađer (0km)
- Srednja Dobrinja (1.8km)
- Maslaći (2.2km)
- Vučicevići (2.9km)
- Donja Dobrinja (3.1km)
- Ježevica (3.5km)
- Gornja Dobrinja (3.5km)
- Dražinovići (4km)
- Tabanovići (4.4km)
- Bogdanovići (4.8km)
- Ostojići (5.2km)
- Matovići (5.3km)
- Čarapići (5.6km)
- Pavlovići (5.7km)
- Štulovići (5.8km)
- Duškovci (5.8km)
- Loret (6.1km)
- Papratište (6.5km)
- Šumljakovina (6.6km)
- Pejići (6.6km)
- Donje Zaselje (7.1km)
- Bošnjaci (7.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Mađer
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (5.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kalenić (6.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vijenac (7.1km)
Airports close to Mađer
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (116.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (162.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (203km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (226.4km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (227.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mađer
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (244.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.