Traveling Luck for Maleševo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Malesevo?What's around Malesevo?
Wikipedia near Malesevo
Where to stay near Maleševo
The timezone in Malesevo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.8069°, Longitude. 21.0586°
Satellite map around Maleševo
Loading map of Maleševo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maleševo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Maleševo (0km)
- Donja Sibnica (2.2km)
- Motrić (2.2km)
- Bare (2.5km)
- Županjevac (2.9km)
- Bogalinac (3.2km)
- Gornja Sibnica (3.2km)
- Komarane (3.7km)
- Mala Kaludra (4.4km)
- Dragovo (4.7km)
- Velika Kaludra (5.3km)
- Velika Kruševica (5.6km)
- Siljevica (5.7km)
- Kalenićki Prnjavor (6.3km)
- Minića Kraj (7.1km)
- Prevešt (7.2km)
- Tečić (7.3km)
- Brainovac (7.8km)
- Lepojević (7.8km)
- Rekovac (8km)
- Kavadar (8km)
- Rabenovac (8.1km)
- Šljivica (8.5km)
- Braštčska Mala (8.7km)
- Belušić (8.9km)
- Dobroselica (9.4km)
- Oparić (9.4km)
- Lomnica (9.5km)
- Gornji Dubič (10.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Maleševo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gusevas (9.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kuprez (8.4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Kalenić (7.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Korita (6.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Levać (8.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Rekovac (7.4km)
Airports close to Maleševo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (149km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maleševo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (175.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.