Traveling Luck for Maletina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Maletina?What's around Maletina?
Wikipedia near Maletina
Where to stay near Maletina
The timezone in Maletina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 15:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6164°, Longitude. 21.4981°
Satellite map around Maletina
Loading map of Maletina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maletina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Donje Polje (0.8km)
- Ključ (1.2km)
- Ostrvo (1.6km)
- Donje Polje (1.7km)
- Torište (1.8km)
- Gornje Polje (2.3km)
- Karaula (2.4km)
- Gušćak (2.7km)
- Zabran (2.9km)
- Nikoljac (2.9km)
- Dinina Livada (3km)
- Moravište (3.1km)
- Jabucar (3.2km)
- Parlojze (3.4km)
- Bakčište (3.7km)
- Maminjevo (3.8km)
- Milanovo Gradinče (4.2km)
- Veliki Prisadi (4.4km)
- Gorunjak (4.8km)
- Prestip (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Maletina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mladenova Kosa (4.6km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (0.1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (2.8km)
- railroad station;
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Padina (4.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ravnjak (3.7km)
Airports close to Maletina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (143.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (191.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (217.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (242.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maletina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.