Traveling Luck for Malinjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Malinjak?What's around Malinjak?
Wikipedia near Malinjak
Where to stay near Malinjak
The timezone in Malinjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:05 and Sunset at 19:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9500°, Longitude. 20.1167°
Satellite map around Malinjak
Loading map of Malinjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Malinjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Čarapići (0.8km)
- Gornji Karanci (1.9km)
- Šumljakovina (3.5km)
- Gornja Dobrinja (3.8km)
- Donji Karanci (3.8km)
- Papratište (4.6km)
- Srednja Dobrinja (4.8km)
- Odžići (4.8km)
- Pavlovići (5km)
- Tabanovići (5.3km)
- Maćići (5.5km)
- Navosela (5.7km)
- Kamenica (5.9km)
- Mađer (6.3km)
- Tučkovo (6.7km)
- Donja Dobrinja (6.9km)
- Jelen Do (7.2km)
- Rošci (7.7km)
- Manđelica (7.8km)
- Duškovci (8km)
- Glavaj (8.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Malinjak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (2.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Jelen Do (7.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (3km)
Airports close to Malinjak
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (114.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (169.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (200.7km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (230.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (232.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Malinjak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (190.7km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (247.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.