Traveling Luck for Mali Rzav, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mali Rzav?What's around Mali Rzav?
Wikipedia near Mali Rzav
Where to stay near Mali Rzav
The timezone in Mali Rzav is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 17:57. It's light
Latitude. 43.7439°, Longitude. 20.0528°
Satellite map around Mali Rzav
Loading map of Mali Rzav and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mali Rzav, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Radobuda (1.5km)
- Grabovik (1.6km)
- Svračkovo (2km)
- Donje Selo (2.2km)
- Pogled (2.9km)
- Vraneši (2.9km)
- Vrane (3.3km)
- Stojkovići (3.5km)
- Nikolići (3.9km)
- Vojinovići (4.2km)
- Arilje (4.2km)
- Gornje Selo (4.3km)
- Krcevine (4.5km)
- Grdovići (4.6km)
- Vigošte (4.7km)
- Pantovići (5km)
- Godovik (5.2km)
- Novakovići (5.7km)
- Cerova (5.8km)
- Zabrdo (5.9km)
- Rečice (6.1km)
- Dolina (6.2km)
- Kaljevići (6.6km)
- Mala (6.9km)
- Gornje Severovo (6.9km)
- Proplanci (7.1km)
- Ičelići (7.2km)
- Milićevo Selo (7.4km)
- Nedeljkovići (7.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Mali Rzav
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (2.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (1.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Abašina Voda (2.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (3.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (4.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (4.6km)
Airports close to Mali Rzav
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (141.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (163.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (180.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (197.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (218.5km)