Traveling Luck for Manjinac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Manjinac?What's around Manjinac?
Wikipedia near Manjinac
Where to stay near Manjinac
The timezone in Manjinac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:55 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.6672°, Longitude. 22.1939°
Satellite map around Manjinac
Loading map of Manjinac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Manjinac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Virovi (0.7km)
- Ovčibaba (1km)
- Gornja Dubrava (1.2km)
- Del (1.6km)
- Govedarnik (1.6km)
- Graničica (1.7km)
- Duga Rudina (1.7km)
- Donja Dubrava (1.8km)
- Baba Janin Krst (2km)
- Srednji Del (2.1km)
- Bara (2.3km)
- Svrakar (2.4km)
- Žabar (2.4km)
- Bacanica (2.9km)
- Dubrava (3.5km)
- Senokosje (3.5km)
- Selište (3.5km)
- Sveta Trojica (3.6km)
- Pašište (3.7km)
- Golemo Drvo (3.8km)
- Režinci (4.1km)
- Mrtvina (4.2km)
- Pričelj (4.5km)
- Prestolje (4.7km)
- Dubrava (5.3km)
Accommodation around Manjinac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (5.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ždrelo (2.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gorica (4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pod Maglen (3.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Karamanci (1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (3.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bučjanska Reka (2.8km)
Airports close to Manjinac
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (172.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (180.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (181.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Manjinac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.