Traveling Luck for Markovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Markovica?What's around Markovica?
Wikipedia near Markovica
Where to stay near Markovica
The timezone in Markovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:41. It's light
Latitude. 43.8575°, Longitude. 20.2025°
Satellite map around Markovica
Loading map of Markovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Markovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Markovica (0km)
- Sadljike (1.6km)
- Jovaševići (2.3km)
- Popovići (2.4km)
- Rađenovići (2.7km)
- Tomići (3.1km)
- Tijanje (3.5km)
- Kukići (3.8km)
- Dučalovići (4km)
- Planinci (4km)
- Rtari (4.5km)
- Lisice (4.5km)
- Puhovo (5.1km)
- Ovčar Banja (5.5km)
- Krstac (5.8km)
- Rogosevici (5.9km)
- Stranjani (5.9km)
- Zeoke (6.1km)
- Lučani (6.1km)
- Bogićevići (6.3km)
- Pakovrače (7km)
- Glavica (7.1km)
- Turica (7.2km)
- Derad (7.2km)
- Boškovići (7.3km)
- Lis (7.4km)
- Dljin (7.4km)
- Ridage (7.6km)
- Pajovići (8.1km)
Accommodation around Markovica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ljuta Strana (7.3km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (6.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ovčar Banja (6.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Negrišori (3.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (6.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Lučani (3.9km)
Airports close to Markovica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (125.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (176.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (186.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (236.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (244.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Markovica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.