Traveling Luck for Medojevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Medojevac?What's around Medojevac?
Wikipedia near Medojevac
Where to stay near Medojevac
The timezone in Medojevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8733°, Longitude. 21.2003°
Satellite map around Medojevac
Loading map of Medojevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Medojevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Medojevac (0km)
- Topola (1.8km)
- Loćika (2.3km)
- Dragoševac (2.6km)
- Beočić (3.9km)
- Kolare (4.9km)
- Lukar (5.4km)
- Šuljkovac (5.6km)
- Šantarovac (5.9km)
- Vukmanovac (6.2km)
- Ursule (6.6km)
- Bunar (7.9km)
- Kavadar (7.9km)
- Rabenovac (8.2km)
- Glavinci (8.3km)
- Dragocvet (8.4km)
- Tečić (8.6km)
- Kovačevac (8.7km)
- Bresje (9.4km)
- Lomnica (9.5km)
- Donja Vrba (9.8km)
- Rekovac (9.9km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (10km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Medojevac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Odžinačka Kosa (5.4km)
- a planting of grapevines.
- Anatema (4.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Gradska Kosa (8.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (5.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Duga Kosa (4.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (4.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Belica (6.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Rekovac (9km)
Airports close to Medojevac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (148.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Medojevac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (165.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.