Traveling Luck for Merdželat, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Merdzelat?What's around Merdzelat?
Wikipedia near Merdzelat
Where to stay near Merdželat
The timezone in Merdzelat is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4258°, Longitude. 22.0889°
Satellite map around Merdželat
Loading map of Merdželat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Merdželat, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Merdželat (0km)
- Svrljig (3.5km)
- Prekonoga (4.1km)
- Šljivovik (4.3km)
- Plužina (4.4km)
- Niševac (4.4km)
- Željevo (5.8km)
- Ðurinac (6.2km)
- Grbavče (6.7km)
- Drainac (6.9km)
- Ribare (7km)
- Lalinac (7km)
- Pojate (7.5km)
- Vrelo (7.7km)
- Varoš (7.7km)
- Oreovac (7.8km)
- Beloinje (8.6km)
- Palilula (8.6km)
- Slivje (9.2km)
- Miljkovac (9.4km)
- Pasjača (9.4km)
- Jasenovik (9.9km)
- Izvor (10.2km)
- Meči Do (10.5km)
- Kopajkošara (10.8km)
- Crnoljevica (11.1km)
- Sićevo (11.1km)
- Svrljiška Topla (11.1km)
- Knez-Selo (11.5km)
Accommodation around Merdželat
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Petka (11.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Kojin Krst (11km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Turska Strana (10.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Svrljig (9.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (11km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Svrljig Grad (5.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Višegrad (9.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Svrljig (3.1km)
Airports close to Merdželat
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (151.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (158.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (197.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (205.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Merdželat
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (235.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.