Traveling Luck for Milanovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Milanovac?What's around Milanovac?
Wikipedia near Milanovac
Where to stay near Milanovac
Also known as Magudica
The timezone in Milanovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:28 and Sunset at 18:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1961°, Longitude. 21.5972°
Satellite map around Milanovac
Loading map of Milanovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Milanovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Milanovac
- section of stream;
- a part of a larger strea.
- Krupaja (4.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Gornjak (10.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ribarska Khsura (8.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Homolje (9.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Bajkino Brdo (9.3km)
Airports close to Milanovac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (144.4km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (169.7km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (210.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (214.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Milanovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (126.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.