Traveling Luck for Miljkovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Miljkovac?What's around Miljkovac?
Wikipedia near Miljkovac
Where to stay near Miljkovac
The timezone in Miljkovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:15 and Sunset at 19:00. It's light
Latitude. 43.4819°, Longitude. 22.1497°
Satellite map around Miljkovac
Loading map of Miljkovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Miljkovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Sastavci (3.3km)
- Staro Selo (3.4km)
- Zakućje (3.6km)
- Bećirovača (4.2km)
- Brestovac (4.3km)
- Unjakovica (4.8km)
- Bobovište (5km)
- Govedarica (5.1km)
- Dubrava (5.2km)
- Osredak (5.5km)
- Bare (5.9km)
- Česta (6.3km)
- Grujin Del (6.4km)
- Ključ (6.4km)
- Temije (6.4km)
- Tlasti Del (6.5km)
- Kaluđerovica (6.7km)
- Cerje (6.9km)
- Korito (7km)
- Preseka (7.1km)
- Grdobran (7.3km)
- Vukšinac (7.4km)
- Markov Most (7.6km)
- Kulišta (7.6km)
- Crkvište (8km)
Accommodation around Miljkovac
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stanica Svrljiški Miljkovac (1.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Varnički Vrh (6.5km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (7.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Tresibaba (6.4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Milenova Padina (7.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ridinac (7.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (7.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Svrljig Grad (5.1km)
- a building for the shelter and feeding of farm animals, especially horses.
- Savinjske Pojate (4.3km)
Airports close to Miljkovac
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (158.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (196.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Miljkovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (230.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.