Traveling Luck for Miloševo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Milosevo?What's around Milosevo?
Wikipedia near Milosevo
Where to stay near Miloševo
Also known as Milosero, Milošero
The timezone in Milosevo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 17:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.2569°, Longitude. 22.5314°
Satellite map around Miloševo
Loading map of Miloševo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Miloševo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Miloševo (0km)
- Samarinovac (2.7km)
- Vidrov Grad (3.4km)
- Badnjevo (3.6km)
- Negotin (4km)
- Vidrovac (4.1km)
- Dušanovac (4.8km)
- Kusjak (6.7km)
- Bratujevačke Pionice (7.3km)
- Prahovo (7.3km)
- Srbovo (7.8km)
- Dupljane (8.2km)
- Jasenica (9.3km)
- Bukovče (9.6km)
- Kobišnica (10.2km)
- Karbulovo (10.4km)
- Čubra (10.8km)
- Rušan Pivnica (11.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Miloševo
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Negtinsko Blato (7.6km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Jotićev Mlin (0.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Pădure Braniştei (8.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Negotin (3.6km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Dunărea Mica (8.4km)
Airports close to Miloševo
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (127km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (152.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (220.6km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (228.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Miloševo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (161.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.