Traveling Luck for Miroč, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Miroc?What's around Miroc?
Wikipedia near Miroc
Where to stay near Miroč
Also known as Miroc Planina, Miroč Planina
The timezone in Miroc is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.5333°, Longitude. 22.2667°
Satellite map around Miroč
Loading map of Miroč and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Miroč, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Plavişeviţa )) (5.3km)
- Tisoviţa (6.6km)
- Golubinje (7.1km)
- Miroč (7.4km)
- Eibenthal (10.6km)
- Dubova (10.8km)
- Baia Nouă (13.5km)
- Mosna (13.8km)
- Sviniţa (15.5km)
- Donji Milanovac (15.9km)
- Reka (16km)
- Ogradena (17.9km)
- (( Ogradena Veche )) (17.9km)
- Brza Palanka (19.1km)
- (( Ogradena Nouă )) (20km)
- Topolnica (20.5km)
- Kupuzište (20.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Miroč
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Vratna (21km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Petrovo Selo (20.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Greben (18.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Miroč (0km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kornjet (13.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Ðerdap (10.2km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Pădurea Dâlmei (8.3km)
Airports close to Miroč
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (114.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (153.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (184.9km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (185.5km)
Arad(ARW), Arad, Romania (230.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Miroč
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (118.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.