Traveling Luck for Miščiće, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Miscice?What's around Miscice?
Wikipedia near Miscice
Where to stay near Miščiće
The timezone in Miscice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:40. It's light
Latitude. 43.1897°, Longitude. 20.4917°
Satellite map around Miščiće
Loading map of Miščiće and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Miščiće, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Miščiće (0km)
- Dolac (1.7km)
- Deževa (2.1km)
- Kosuriće (2.2km)
- Aluloviće (3.3km)
- Vidovo (3.9km)
- Rajkoviće (4.1km)
- Postenje (4.7km)
- Mitrova Reka (5.1km)
- (( Gornja Trnava )) (5.2km)
- (( Donja Trnava )) (5.9km)
- Kozarevo (5.9km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (6.2km)
- Požežina (6.3km)
- Trnavci (6.4km)
- Banja (6.5km)
- Donja Tušimlja (6.5km)
- Ivanča (6.8km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (7km)
- Novi Pazar (7.2km)
- Dojeviće (7.3km)
- Sitniče (7.4km)
- Pustovlah (7.6km)
- Glušci (7.6km)
- Barakovići (7.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
Accommodation around Miščiće
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Velike Grede (4.4km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- (Brickworks) (6.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrova Crkva (5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ðurđevi Stubovi (3.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Opština Novi Pazar (7.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (1.6km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Rajčinovićka Banja (6.9km)
Airports close to Miščiće
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (96.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (162.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (195.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (199.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (212.9km)